Easy air fryer BBQ chicken wings that are perfect for a family dinner or a party. These wings are super delicious and quick to make.
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
Looking for some fun party food? These BBQ chicken wings are perfect for a game night or a fun party.
Pair them with our pull apart pigs in a blanket and you have a delicious spread for the big game.
The best part about this recipe is that you cook the chicken wings in the air fryer!
This page contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase using the link, I could receive a commission check out all the details here.
Best air fryer chicken wings
If you’re currently standing in line at the grocery store trying to decide what to cook for your next party, don’t stress! Pin this to your favorite recipe board and it will be ready when you are!
Air fryer chicken
Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees.
Spray the fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix together the dry seasonings and rub them into the chicken wings.
Place the wings into the air fryer basket and spray them lightly with the olive oil spray.
Cook the chicken wings for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Brush BBQ sauce over the chicken wings.
Continue cooking for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the wings reach 165 degrees.
Remove the chicken and brush them with more barbecue sauce.
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Olive oil spray
- 2 cups low carb barbecue sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees. Then spray the fryer basket with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the dry seasonings.
- Rub the chicken wings with the seasonings and place them in the fryer basket.
- Spritz the wings with the olive oil spray.
- Cook the chicken wings for 20-25 minutes. Flip them halfway through the cooking time.
- Brush the barbecue sauce over the wings and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes, or until the wings reach 165 degrees.
- Remove the wings from the air fryer and brush them with a bit more BBQ sauce, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1391Total Fat: 87gSaturated Fat: 30gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 49gCholesterol: 279mgSodium: 3053mgCarbohydrates: 92gFiber: 3gSugar: 48gProtein: 59g
Chicken wings air fryer recipe
This site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit. Know a friend who wants a chicken wings air fryer recipe? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.
Still trying to figure out what to make for dinner?
Check out these other recipes. We’re sure that you’ll find something delicious!