This delicious chicken and broccoli in garlic sauce is the comfort food that you have been craving. Simple ingredients make it simple to whip up on a weeknight.
Chicken and broccoli in garlic sauce
It’s a quick and versatile dish that works great with pasta or rice for a weeknight dinner that everyone will love.
This page contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase using the link, I could receive a commission check out all the details here.
Recipes that use cream of chicken soup
If you’re currently standing in line at the grocery store trying to decide what to cook for dinner, don’t stress! Pin this to your favorite recipe board and it will be ready when you are!
What to cook with chicken and broccoli
Melt the first 2 Tablespoons of butter in a pan, over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts to the pan and season them with the salt, pepper, and paprika.
Cook each side for about 5 minutes. You just want them to get brown, not cooked all the way through. Remove the chicken and set aside.
Add the remaining butter to the pan and brown up the garlic.
Whisk in the cream of chicken soup and water. Let it come to a simmer.
Turn the heat down to low and add the chicken and broccoli to the pan.
Cover and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- 2 lbs chicken (boneless, skinless)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 Tablespoon butter
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 10.5 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 head broccoli (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (optional)
- Over medium-high heat, melt 2 Tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the chicken and season with the salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Cook the chicken until each side is nice and brown. About 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 Tablespoons of butter and the minced garlic to the pan. Stir until the garlic is browned, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the cream of chicken soup and the water. Cook until it begins to simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the chicken back into the pan and add the broccoli.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked to 165 degrees.
- Serve warm. You could garnish with some fresh parsley.
Boneless chicken and broccoli recipes
This site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit. Know a friend who wants to know how to this chicken breast broccoli recipe? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.
Still trying to figure out what to make for dinner?
Check out these other recipes. We’re sure that you’ll find something delicious!